Free Financial Topics in Phoenix
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
You’ve won the game! Now What? The goal of wealth accumulation gradually gives way to that of efficient money management in retirement. It certainly isn’t the same skill set and has a different set of challenges and opportunities associated with it. Planning for that stage while you are in your peak earning years can help insure a retirement of dignity and independence if you plan now. MORE >Financial Planner and Investment Advisor Jeff Young speaks about that life phase in this presentation entitled “The Run for the Roses.” It is he will address such issues as:
• Creating a New Safety Net
• Planning a Social Security Strategy
• What are RMD’s (Required Minimum Distributions from Retirement Plans) and when do you take them?
• Educating the Survivors
• Maximizing your tax bracket
• End of Life Planning
• The One Property Asset that will give your Heirs Fits and how to avoid that
How can the new tax code help? Tax brackets for single, and tax brackets for married filing jointly. Why convert from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA? How Medicare affects your tax situation? Understanding the difference between investing during retirement and investing for retirement. Tips on what a balanced portfolio looks like. MORE >What alternatives for investing that you may have, i.e. Real estate, commodities, life insurance, fixed annuities, etc. Recap -IRA's often create tax problems during retirement, the new tax code offers a widow of opportunity, and many investors are unknowingly taking on more risk than they should!
Today, more women than ever are responsible for their financial well-being, and the well-being of their families. But women often face unique financial challenges. That's why it's so important that no matter what life stage they're in, women know how to save, invest, and plan for their future. MORE >In this seminar on Women and Money, you'll learn:
* The unique financial challenges women face, such as longer life expectancies and more career breaks for caregiving, and how they impact long-term financial security
* Six steps women can take to help them achieve financial security, including taking control of their money, becoming more knowledgeable investors, advocating for themselves in the workplace, planning for retirement, protecting their income and assets, and creating an estate plan
You'll also receive a free electronic workbook created just for this presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
An estate plan is a map of how you want your personal and financial affairs to be handled in the future. An effective estate plan can help ensure that your family's financial needs will be taken care of, and that your personal wishes will be carried out in the manner you intended. It's a critical part of your overall financial plan. MORE >In this seminar on Estate Planning Basics, you'll learn:
* Why you need an estate plan
* Strategies to plan for incapacity, including special health care directives
* Wills, trusts, and life insurance
* Key tax basics, including an overview of the federal gift tax, estate tax, and generation-skipping transfer tax
You will also receive a free electronic workbook created just for this presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
Partner & Co-Founder of Strategy Financial Group, Calvin Goetz, boils down the 8 key points to maximizing your retirement. Key Points include: MORE >- Coordinate Social Security benefits to match your retirement timetable
- Maximize tax efficiencies to keep more of your money working for you
- Secure basic life expenses with guaranteed* income you can never outlive
- Invest to protect yourself in any economic condition
- Plan for the increases in health and medical costs likely to occur during your retirement
- Determine how to take money from your assets over time
- Protect and plan appropriately for family and legacy objectives
- Get financially organized and create a plan of action!
- How new laws changed Social Security filing strategies
- Strategies to maximize and integrate Social Security with your retirement.
- Top financial strategies for your retirement
- 4 Phases of Money for the Retiree - Accumulation, Preservation, Distribution and Legacy
A description of Powers of Attorney and Advance Directives, including unique elements of those documents in Arizona. A discussion of what they accomplish and what they don't accomplish. What happens when someone doesn't have them - a brief overview of Guardianshp and Conservatorship in Arizona.
Of all the subjects to which one is exposed in the formative years of institutionalized education, perhaps none are more significant and yet more ignored than that of personal finance. While virtually every student will one day be responsible to some degree with the efficient handling of money for a family or most certainly, him or herself, it is one area of life that for many, they will be left to fend for themselves.
In this 60-90 minute session, Jeff will introduce you to the fundamentals of investing. While these fundamentals are certainly only a small part of the much greater topic of personal finance, it is imperative that potential young investors be familiar with the foundation upon which they will eventually build their wealth over their lifetimes.
Topics covered will be: Speculating is not Investing; Four Things You Can Do With Money; Own or Loan?; the Damning of Debt; Pay Yourself First; Clarifying Risk; Ten Great Mistakes Young People Make in Investing; Patience and Discipline, the Investor's Allies; The Eggs in the Basket Thing and much more.
We will discuss the importance of an evolving asset portfolio protection plan. As laws change it’s important to make sure your protection is keeping up with your needs. Learn how to understand the relationship with your insurance company, and whether or not they are keeping up with your needs. MORE >Other questions Paul will discuss: How much protection is enough? When do I need an Umbrella? How does my insurance compliment my investment plans & tax strategies. After our forum you will have the tools you need to protect the time you’ve invested.