Free Financial Topics in Phoenix
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
An estate plan is a map of how you want your personal and financial affairs to be handled in the future. An effective estate plan can help ensure that your family's financial needs will be taken care of, and that your personal wishes will be carried out in the manner you intended. It's a critical part of your overall financial plan. MORE >In this seminar on Estate Planning Basics, you'll learn:
* Why you need an estate plan
* Strategies to plan for incapacity, including special health care directives
* Wills, trusts, and life insurance
* Key tax basics, including an overview of the federal gift tax, estate tax, and generation-skipping transfer tax
You will also receive a free electronic workbook created just for this presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
You’ve won the game! Now What? The goal of wealth accumulation gradually gives way to that of efficient money management in retirement. It certainly isn’t the same skill set and has a different set of challenges and opportunities associated with it. Planning for that stage while you are in your peak earning years can help insure a retirement of dignity and independence if you plan now. MORE >Financial Planner and Investment Advisor Jeff Young speaks about that life phase in this presentation entitled “The Run for the Roses.” It is he will address such issues as:
• Creating a New Safety Net
• Planning a Social Security Strategy
• What are RMD’s (Required Minimum Distributions from Retirement Plans) and when do you take them?
• Educating the Survivors
• Maximizing your tax bracket
• End of Life Planning
• The One Property Asset that will give your Heirs Fits and how to avoid that
How can the new tax code help? Tax brackets for single, and tax brackets for married filing jointly. Why convert from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA? How Medicare affects your tax situation? Understanding the difference between investing during retirement and investing for retirement. Tips on what a balanced portfolio looks like. MORE >What alternatives for investing that you may have, i.e. Real estate, commodities, life insurance, fixed annuities, etc. Recap -IRA's often create tax problems during retirement, the new tax code offers a widow of opportunity, and many investors are unknowingly taking on more risk than they should!
Today, more women than ever are responsible for their financial well-being, and the well-being of their families. But women often face unique financial challenges. That's why it's so important that no matter what life stage they're in, women know how to save, invest, and plan for their future. MORE >In this seminar on Women and Money, you'll learn:
* The unique financial challenges women face, such as longer life expectancies and more career breaks for caregiving, and how they impact long-term financial security
* Six steps women can take to help them achieve financial security, including taking control of their money, becoming more knowledgeable investors, advocating for themselves in the workplace, planning for retirement, protecting their income and assets, and creating an estate plan
You'll also receive a free electronic workbook created just for this presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
Now more than ever, financial wellness matters. So now more than ever, it's time to address it – by giving a workforce and the general public the tools, understanding and motivation to take control of their financial lives. It causes a compound reaction: More productive people drive an organization's bottom line, as it does the society we live in and more financially confident people influence their families and communities. MORE >
Around 45% of Americans take their Social Security benefits at the earliest possible time, usually around their 62nd birthday. For a great majority of these people, that is both a grievous and irreversible decision that has long-term deleterious effects. MORE >Jeff Young has spend a decade teaching people about the most efficient manner to take these distributions and for a couple, the difference in doing it right and doing it wrong can mean tens of thousands of dollars. Jeff explains how people can benefit from understanding the various strategies available to them and exactly how to employ them. This is an eye-opening session and one you will want to hear prior to making those significant decisions about Social Security.
A description of Powers of Attorney and Advance Directives, including unique elements of those documents in Arizona. A discussion of what they accomplish and what they don't accomplish. What happens when someone doesn't have them - a brief overview of Guardianshp and Conservatorship in Arizona.
- How new laws changed Social Security filing strategies
- Strategies to maximize and integrate Social Security with your retirement.
- Top financial strategies for your retirement
- 4 Phases of Money for the Retiree - Accumulation, Preservation, Distribution and Legacy
Founder of Strategy Financial Group, Calvin Goetz, boils down the 8 key points to maximizing your retirement. Key Points include: MORE >- Coordinate Social Security benefits to match your retirement timetable
- Maximize tax efficiencies to keep more of your money working for you
- Secure basic life expenses with guaranteed* income you can never outlive
- Invest to protect yourself in any economic condition
- Plan for the increases in health and medical costs likely to occur during your retirement
- Determine how to take money from your assets over time
- Protect and plan appropriately for family and legacy objectives
- Get financially organized and create a plan of action!